Monday, January 11, 2010

3 weeks gone, 3 weeks to go, I LOVE winter break

Well one thing I DO NOT MISS about Utah is..... HORRIBLY ANNOYING DRIVERS!!! Thank you Subways, yes it is annoying when the train decides to not stop when it is suppose to and when you have to wait 15 minutes for the next one but... it is not NEARLY as annoying as stupid drivers!

I thought it was interesting that I have lived in Utah for oh, 9 years-ish now and during my break I still have so many firsts......

LIKE:

Tying blankets for a family in need for the holidays.... as a date. Sweet Idea


Witnesses stealing in action from the grocery store.... haha harmless, oblivious stealing of course.

Ate home made Tortillas, Salsa, and White Peppers... Thanks to the Native Mexican chef Seth
Won a SMEAL playing Foosball...
Learned the definition of a smeal... the loser pays for half of the winners meal. I'll take it!
Attended ward prayer... I guess it made up for the lack of NYC FHE this month.. SORRY ward.
Forgot the Utah dress code is jeans or sweats... black heels, tights, and dresses should stay in NYC
Ate at Magleby's for breakfast... with FRIENDS (Katie and Richard) from New York. I guess that could only happen in our LDS community AND in provo Utah!
Went to a Murder Mystery dress up dinner party!... Thank you Talyn

 
Got to act like a spacey, drugged up model named HOPE...BUT I so wasn't the murderer.
Played Loaded Questions!... sweet game, loved it.
Went to a church ball game..
Made up a cheer for the church ball game... haha GO RICHARD!
Got invited to go Salsa Dancing... in Provo. Who knew there was a salsa club on center street???
Went to a BYU dance... in 80s clothes.... it wasn't an 80s dance
Went to a UVU dacne.... 80s style! Me and Steven hit up the dance floor like there was no tomorrow!
Learned how to jerk.. Thanks Steven and audio push.
Ate home made Thai food... on the ground!
Watched a 4 hour movie, North and South, with Talyn at Zermatt... While eating our DELICIOUS snacks.



Mostly though I've just been hanging with the FAMILY!

Sleeping, making headbands (I'm starting a website soon), slowly getting my 50 sketches for homework done... very slowly, scrapbooking, sewing, and READING (the Lost Symbol, The Time Travelers Wife, and Sheer Abandon), and Playing games (Ticket to Ride EUROPE, and Canasta)

No comments:

Post a Comment