Tuesday, December 29, 2009

home for the holidays

My beautiful, wonderful, perfect, exceptional, family greeted me at the airport on Tuesday December 22. My flight was delayed 1 hour which was perfect because my family took a slight, unexpected detour on the way to pick me up! My flight from Newark to SLC was exciting, we had 2 celebrities on board! Gossip Girls own Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley). They even picked up their luggage in SLC so for some time last week they were in Utah. Skiing maybe?


Home brought laughter, fun, and love. We played some of our favorite games, Ticket to Ride (USA and Europe), Canasta, and Mad Gab) and we watched great movies (Forever Strong, The Proposal, and Star Trek)

We also ate our favorite foods. Clam Chowder, Crab Legs, Prime Rib, Bread Pudding, homemade caramels, caramel and chocolate covered pretzels, sugar cookies, and date pudding!

Christmas was delightful as always, it was the first time in 2 years that we have all been together! That was the best part, having Seth back.


I also enjoyed a spa day with Talyn, we steamed our face and relaxed with a Sonic Cranberry Limeade. I also did get the champ I was craving!

So far my break has been AMAZING! and I am so glad that I am here for so long (January 30) so I can relax, have time to see all my friends, and spend time with my family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post! I swear your mom is sick of me asking, "How is Bree doing? When is she coming home? Is she loving New York?" Every time I see her in church, I always ask... so weird. I should stop :) I'm glad your loving being home. You have the sweetest family EVER and hope you continue enjoying every moment.

    See you at church (if I wake up one time this week haha)

    ReplyDelete