Tuesday, December 1, 2009

december?!!!!....

Happy December... WHAT?!!!! where does the time go..........honestly it is crazy, I have exactly 3 more weeks in the city, 12 days of school, and 7 projects. please pray for my sanity!

Here's what is coming...

1)Full figure for Life Drawing (finishing tonight, one project down!)
2)Completely sewn, with a beautiful inside lining, in real fabric, formal dress (drape pictured below)
3)Completely sewn full creative jacket (thinking of doing a double-breasted, yes I said thinking because we are still draping other assignments, as in...we haven't even started our final project...slightly freaking out about it...)
4)Blouse, sewn. Sewing class, nothing too hard...
5)Photoshop assignment, with illustrator flats (mood board and fabric colors pictured below). COMPLETELY freaking out.... sewing is second nature.. computer, not so much.
6)Illustration project, 5 dresses for a celebrity. Not too worried, just haven't started it yet.... was  assigned the day before break, can you blame me?.... Thinking Emma Watson for my celeb..maybe.
7)Creative design on pattern paper consisting of a bodice, skirt, sleeve, and collar. And half sewn in muslin. we haven't done ANY creative designs on patter paper, so it should be an adventure if anything.

Good news though.... I am going to PARIS and MILAN this summer!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going on a summer abroad, I leave May 26 the day after GRADUATION!!!!!!! crazy! It is all happening so fast I can't even believe it. LIFE is so FUN! enjoy every minute of it!

again... please pray for me and send good, de-stressing, productive, creative vibes my way! THANK YOU.

by the way I am SO listening to Christmas music right now and LOVING it....

No comments:

Post a Comment