Sunday, December 13, 2009

oh how i live for sundays...singing, button 6 and dessert

I sang in the choir today..... ya, me...singing..choir, my hidden talent?..haha nope, I got cookies last week and muffins today though which made it well worth it thanks to our lovely choir director Hillary!

Basically all I want to say is that this is my proof that I know Richard Sharrah, so when he is famous and forgets about me I can prove to everyone that we were great friends once upon a time in NYC. Because he will be big one day and I know it (big and famous as in he is a legit actor)! He sang a solo in church today to the most beautiful song ever and honestly, no lie, it was the most amazing thing I have ever heard, ever, and I have heard some amazing songs. I would even post a picture of me and him as more proof  but we don't really have any...... so words have to be enough for now! hahaha GP pays off....

I should have done more homework today... I planned to... but... it didn't quite work out like that. It was Relief Society dessert night, and of course me and Katie can't say no to that... so..more baked goods for ME! pumpkin pie, lemon pound cake, hot chocolate, cookies.... mmm...

SO..... elevators are very selective here in the city.. who knew? Apparently we didn't haha...floor 15 looks good though, right? I mean, we have to press a floor number..... yep that or 24 what's it going to be... crap the other people are going to 16..... shoot... 15 it is! hahahahahahahahahahaha ha actually we need floor 6....? huh? no button for 6? but that is the floor we need... 602.... hmmm... hahaha... how do we get there. 15 held no answers so down we went... back to 1, trying very hard to contain our laughter so the other guy in the elevator (that was deserted except for when we needed it to be) didn't think we were completely insane... we tried a new hallway, shouldn't there be signs somewhere....... nope, there isn't but... a different set of elevators?????..what!!! with floors 1-15! FINALLY destination found! button 6. honestly 2 sets of elevators for the lower and upper sections?... really???? yes.

Since I don't have home teachers.. or they don't talk to me... whichever it is, I stayed with Katie while hers visited her! I was fed spaghetti to calm my hunger... too much spaghetti.. and more cookies, 3 kinds of cookies.... me and baked goods, really got to get better at fighting that urge.. BUT we had a good time! oh Katie, the joys of our forced friendship..... I can't wait to go home and be rid of you... oh wait, you'll be there too.... but we won't be forced to spend  unnecessary time together, like getting lost downtown, cause Utah is on a grid system... SO that will shave some time off of the hours we must spend together. Just cause we are both from Utah and go to FIT doesn't mean we are going to click and be best friends, I mean honestly... haha oh ward christmas parties, relief society, missionaries, subway, revolving door sharing, eating, and facebooking times we've shared together.... and eventually marriage between others that will bound us together eternally... haha kind of?... maybe????? hahahahaha oh wow NYC wouldn't be the same without you.

And since I am on a roll with praising my friends I will move onto the fact the my bestie Talyn is living in my house now, in my room, with my family.... and I love it. I call my mom, sy answers and talks to her for me, then I call my mom again, bain (yes, I never really even got to talk to my mom....) answers and is making my favorite christmas cookies with my mommy and Talyn gets to join in the celebration.... I love that I can call Talyn and my dad comes in to..our...room and tells her someone is at the door for her! haha my second sister... By the way bainy... so excited about our music videos, Sy I am excited to see your face, Seth I am excited to talk....in person and actually remember what you look like, who are you?, and mom I am excited for a hug, and dad I am excited to make you ice cream and berries and eat it with you! and Talyn (since you are part of the family now) I am excited to GET SONIC!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun post today we are all excited to see you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! I love you, Bree Lena. And I LOVE being your bestie. Seriously, who else would trust me with their bedroom, socks, jewelry, and family?? Only you, my dear. Thank you for letting me steal your life for a little while...it's just too stinkin' bad that I couldn't steal your hot bod too. Haha...but seriously. :) I MISS YOU AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AND GO TO SONIC WITH YOU. Come home to me QUICK, okay bestie?

    ReplyDelete