Tuesday, December 1, 2009

best lines, from the best men

As I am working I listen to my ipod, currently set on the playlist "FINE MEN" with my favorite men artist ... Such good lines come up all too frequently and since I am tired of homework but not tired enough for sleep I decided I wanted to write some down..... classics, they say it best. honestly if I had time i could write down good lines all day long... here are just a small few


I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset.-Augustana, Boston

when you try your best but you don't succeed, when you get what you want but not what you need, when you feel so tired but you cant sleep, stuck in reverse, and the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse? Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and i will try to fix you. -Coldplay, Fix You

if you lie you don't deserve to have friends, if you lie you don't deserve to have them. You are a sell out but you couldn't even do that right, so your price tag has been slashed and now your chilling on a half price clearance rack. -Cute is What We Aim For, Newport Living

Gavin DeGraw is my HERO.......

look in my eyes, what do you see? not just the color, look inside of me.-More Than Anyone.

tonight you arrested my mind, when you came to my defense with a knife, in the shape of your mouth, in the form of your body, with the wrath of a God, oh you stood by me, belief. -Belief

baby I'm a cop, stop, put up your hands and surrender to me.- Cop Stop

let it go, let it all go, except for me, I'm the one you found, just hold on, hold on to me now. -Let it Go

I've got dreams of love, and i love you, I know you feel the same way too. I feel your spirit when your near me and when your away. somehow, somewhere i'll see you again, but until then, i've got dreams of loving you. -Dreams

And good old Nick Thomas from The Spill Canvas...honestly no one does say it better than him




if there's is one thing I've learned, its that we never feel the heat until we get burned, but we try so hard not to die, sometimes we forget to appreciate life.-Appreciation and the Bomb

it's about how you laugh out of pity, cause lets me honest I'm not really that funny...  It's those pills that you don't need to take, medicating perfection, now that's a mistake... While you were sleeping I figured out everything, I was constructed for you and you molded for me, you shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame... rest assured if you start to dose, then I'll tuck you in, plant my lips where your necklace is closed.-Lullaby

And all at once it became clear to me, that you're allergic to honesty.-Lust a Prima Vista

and for those of you TWILIGHT fans... here are some perfect lyrics for you...
The streets are dark, my pulse is flat-lined as I'm running to you.You sit completely unaware of what I'm about to do. The air is thick with tension much like when we are together. My fangs are aching as I'm pondering about you and I forever. As I round your corner, I am nervous that you won't be my lover. I knock three times and hope that my pale complexion won't blow my cover. You answer the door with your innocent face, Would you like to leave this human race, tonight? Eternity will never be enough for me and eternally we'll live our infallible love. My brain is pumping an unusual secretion of lust, Your eyes are softer now and your chin, it drips a bloody color of rust. I am raising up the stakes of this round, I am playing for keeps. Oh, would you like to leave this human race, tonight? Follow me into the sea. We'll drown together and immortalize you and me, Leave behind this lonely town, We're both better than this, it's not worth being down. Eternity will never be enough for me and eternally we'll live our infallible love. -This is For Keeps


so tonight I'll sit and pick apart your pictures and over analyze your words, the truth is that I've never fallen so hard, it's taking everything in me just to forget your sweater so far... What if i ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'll know how I feel...so don't go worrying about me, its not like i think about you constantly, so maybe i do, but that shouldn't affect your life anymore...I'll be the giver you'll be the taker.-All Hail the Heartbreaker

would have carried you to anywhere you please, even if my limbs were broken and my body was diseased...my blood aches from trying to make you appear oh it's such an awful sight to just see me in the mirror. -Low Fidelity

Heaven's not a place that you go when you die its that moment in life when you actually feel alive, so live for the moment. -The Tide

your heart is charcoal, smoking black, why don't you just tie the mattress to your back. -Hush Hush

and in case you were wondering you are like a sunset to me, your all kinds of beautiful as you end my day and you sweetly retire as the stars chase you away. -Sunsets and Car Crashes

There are things in this world I don't understand like love, war, gravity, or the lay of the land, but one thing is for sure, you are worth living for. -The Night Will Go As Follows.

It's breath taking to think of  you, and to learn that sometimes the only way out is through...it's enlightening to think of the breeze, to believe in things that we can't see. Let's show them how to live, accept the pain, always forgive. Watch the sun go down, learn the sound of following all that's complete...We'll look towards the stars and dream that we're airplanes, when we watch the sunset, think of me. -This Day and Age, Second Place Victory

the present's just a pleasant interruption to the past. -Something Corporate, Konstantine

whispers turns to shouting, shouting turns to tears, your tears turn into laughter and it takes away our fears... I'll give up all i have just to breathe the same air as you til the day that I die, I can't take my eyes off of you. -Secondhand Serenade, A Twist In My Story


Wow.. I wasted so much time....... haha by the way this was done over the break on Friday and Saturday night, I just didn't post it until now, so..... it was okay to slack a little..... i think.....ah LOVE music..

No comments:

Post a Comment