JUNE. JULY. AUGUST.
is FINALLY here!
I have a few summer goals that I am going to write down so I am held accountable. Also anyone is more than welcome to join it on the fun. My goal is to grow closer to my Savior, work on my talents, get a rockin' bod, and focus on family and friends.
- Temple twice a week (once with Talyn, every Wednesday evening, once with Katie)
- Starting June 1, tomorrow, through the end of August read the entire Book of Mormon. (for those who want to join Talyn, Katie, and me it is about 6 pages a day)
- Read the Spring Conference Ensign (3 talks a week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday))
- Finish my wedding/j.crew/inspiration journals. FINISH THEM ALL so they are up to date and I can continue to easily add to them.
- Scrapbook my 2009 year (before blog days) and all big exciting events that weren't properly blogged about.
- Make Taylor his mission scrapbook
- SEW for myself. At least 5 different things.
- Read. More. I miss it SO much! I need to find my long list that has been building up for the past few years.
- Continue my daily workout. (I will post it on here soon, it's a good one!)
- Find time to enjoy life, never miss an opportunity to be with loved ones.
That's all for now. I am sure there are more I will come up with. Happy summer goal setting, for me it's so much easier in the summer than the new year. YAY. Bring on the warm weather PLEASE!