Sunday, May 1, 2011

day 3

7:45   am wake up and get ready for the photo shoot
8:45   am catch a cab for Central Park-SO PRETTY!!!!!
9:00   am PHOTOSHOOT-Tea Party theme for the FIT dance SHOW!!!! So much fun. Hopefully I'll get pictures to post soon!! It was the best thing to see all my girls again!!! I honestly felt like I NEVER left. I love my team and are so grateful to be back dancing with them!
12:00 pm dance rehearsal. I am getting put into 3 dances, plus I am choreographing a piece that I will be in also. 
  1. Katie's dance-Contemporary
  2. Taylor's dance-Jazz Contemporary (the theme of her dance is the 7 sins. I am PRIDE)
  3. Andrea;s dance-Acrobat (gymnastics dance)
  4. Mine-Lyrical (Celine Dion!!! I start teaching tomorrow!)
9:15   pm left FIT after dance rehearsals all day for Ashley's apartment (it's in Queens-Astoria)
10:00 pm ordered Greek take-out-YUMMY!!! lamb gyro with red onions, tomatoes, and feta cheese over fries with cucumber yogurt dip.
11:45 pm text from mom "osama bin laden is dead!"
12:30 pm goodnight!
myself after the long day ha
Sorry it's a boring post with no pictures..AH! I love NYC-it feels so natural. 
FIT DANCE TEAM FOR LIFE! 
here is a post about why I LOVE my team!

P.S. Easter candy and NYC are no bueno for my healthy eating and work out habits...... but at least it tastes good!

P.P.S. Sy had prom last night, here is his date and the AMAZING corsage he gave her! (from Flower Basket) remember mine and Taylor's from there.... they do SUCH a good job! Always unique and beautiful.
such a STUD!
we told them her dress was gray and for them to do whatever they wanted-turned out INCREDIBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment