Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear Dance Team:

You guys make me not want to move back home! If only dance was 3 or 4 times a week then nothing could get me to leave! P.S. I missed dance SO much on Sunday, I know I should have been out doing Halloween stuff but instead, I was sitting on my bed wishing I was dancing! Seriously!

Tonight was the first time I have been sad about leaving NYC... I'LL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! Again, it is not completely final-still have to sell my place- but I am signed up for classes and everything at my old school.... Not fair.. I am coming back. My semester ends April 21 so I am just going to come crash at one of your places and do the show with you! I hope that's okay! For real!

Thank you coaches for the BALLET today! Heavenly. Such a perfect way to start, I just love it so much! oh, and FYI Max loves Ballet too! He wants to do it all day-he told me so- so please put him in a ballet/contemporary number! I'd gladly be his partner and choreograph it if I was there.... So someone else might have to.

Thanks also for allowing me to find my ghetto side. I pretty much ROCK at hip hop ha, okay maybe not but I am getting lots better all thanks to FIT Dance Team.

Seriously Dance Team saved my life last year.. it was the only release from school I had and I NEEDED it. This year, I am literally taking a couple classes at FIT JUST so I can be dancing with you guys. I want second semester, I want all day Sunday practice. I love DANCE, thank you for letting it be a part of my life since I can't afford extra classes here in the city. haha one day I'll be rich.... just not yet.

For those of you hip hoppers and new members who I don't know as much because I haven't spent hours and hours with you all rehearsing, I hope I get to continue to get to know you better before I leave.
Ashley- You are BEAUTIFUL, thank you so much for all the contemporary/ballet
Sam- I want to work out like you do! You are AWESOME! Thanks for letting me branch out and rock out in Chop Suey.
Katie-This is for you! You are like the mother of the team and I love it!
Lucia- One day I'll be hot like you.
Ali- I never said thank you for representing Michael Jackson last year! perfection.
Kristen- You are pretty, and I want your skinny long legs.
Alyssa- We will forever be chalk butt twins! You bring the party to rehearsal!
Amanda- My someone who would love contemporary all the time as much as me. haha.
Andrea- I saw your gaga outfit you made! SO good!! Can't believe you did it on top of everything else! amazing.
Bianca- Love that you have joined the team with full force and are not shy, unlike me.
Brianna- I love your hair, you are so cute, and you ROCK, if only I had a hip hop bone in me...
Brittanny- Always my partner in the big Jazz numbers! I admire how confident you are.
Elizabeth- Props to you! almost done with your FD degree!!! and dancing. Two best things ever.
Hannah-I am so jealous of your body.. just fyi. haha one day I'll be hot like you too.
Jessica- So glad you get to do the 'heads will roll' solo in the front corner! You are so good at it!
Krista- Every time I see you, your eye lashes amaze me, they are so pretty! You are pretty.
Laura- You have AMAZING technique. Please demonstrate the Ballet next time!!!
Maria- Secretly I wish I could dance like you... I guess it isn't a secret anymore. ha
Max- MWD and Dancer=perfection. You are AWESOME! for real.
Michele- You are ADORABLE. You seem like the kind of person that always makes things better.
Michelle- I love starting out Ya Buddy next to you and being your partner long ago... haha good times
Taylor- You always brighten my day, I WANT TO BE IN YOUR DANCE. and we still need cupcakes..

P.S. when we get those cupcakes everyone is invited! And while I am talking about going out.. sorry I never come when you guys do anything, it's not like I don't want to, I just don't have a 21 id and I don't drink so... ya. BUT I am SO SO SO excited for our Christmas PARTY this year! I love you all. I will miss you.... I LOVE FIT DANCE TEAM!!! FOREVER!

Love,
Me.

1 comment:

  1. omg im dieing breee i love this its the best blogg post everrrrr your so adoribleeeee dont leave me! :(

    ReplyDelete