Monday, November 1, 2010

yum.

November means Fall
Fall means Pumpkin
Pumpkin means Baking
Baking in the Fall on November 1st with Pumpkin means.. 
My FAMOUS Family Pumpkin Bread
Word to the wise.... TRY IT!
You won't be disappointed. (I've been known to eat all 3 loaves by myself) 

Pumpkin Bread 
 2 ½-3 loaves
Bake @325 for 1 H, 15 m.

3 ¾ c. sugar
1 c. oil
4 eggs
2/3 c. water
Combine and blend well

1 tsp. cloves
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 ½ tsp. salt
3 ½ c. flour
1 tsp. Cinnamon
½ t. baking powder
2 t. baking soda
Combine and add to above mixture

Add 2 c. pumpkin and blend well
Pure Perfection. Period.

1 comment:

  1. I have some pumpkins and I've been waiting for the perfect pumpkin bread recipe to cross my path. Seriously perfect timing. I love your family recipes!! I'll be making this this week for sure.

    ReplyDelete