Sunday, November 7, 2010

sunday.

Church was good, dance was good, I am a little lonely (none of my friends answered their phones when I called...still love you though), for some reason I have been in a bit of a funk lately... I have kind of a weird attitude, I don't even know what it is... and I've been crying a lot so HOPEFULLY that goes away this week.

I LOVE MY CHURCH! I LOVE testimony meeting! I LOVE Sunday! I LOVE the joy and happiness that runs over me every week. I LOVE learning from so many amazing people who know so much. I LOVE thinking about eternity with my loved ones, and the perfect millennium.

"Christ is the only thing that matters-everything else is just logistics."

I wish I could sing. A girl sang "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" and WOW WOW WOW. period. It was incredible. Really such a great song. My favorite line  "Here's my heart, O take and seal it. Seal it for Thy courts above." If only we all truly had the faith and strength to give our hearts to the Lord.

I have a new goal. Every day I am going to write down at least one example of where I saw the Lord's hand in my life. I may share some, I may not... we'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. I used to write where I saw the Lord everyday, and got out of the habit and was just thinking today to do the same thing. I'll be right there with you doing it. Sorry you are in a funk. I get in those every once in a while. It'll pass. Hope you have a good week filled with little surprises from Heavenly Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bree! It's Meg Cross from back in the day! Ok I'm totally not a creep, but I just love your blog. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are great!-and that I'm so glad we got to be friends. I just had flashbacks the other day of us having sleep overs, making lip gloss, and doing a science fair project involving color changing flowers! :) I remember I loved the (green?) jack door stopper you had and your green popsicle picture frame. I think I also recall us sneaking out your window and going to that unfinished house with Tanner Williams down by the river and running away from a red eyed animal haha! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that you're great :) Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's this sneaking out of your window!! Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Woolstenhulme! Everything was true except the sneaking out part..we actually we in bed and fast asleep at 8 pm ;-)

    ReplyDelete