Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What happens when I am bored?.... Photoshop picture collages.

I just realized I never posted any pictures from my FIT graduation. SO let's see I now have my High School Diploma!
AND

I Graduated May 2010-Magna Cum Laude from the Fashion Institute of Technology. Associates degree in Fashion Design.

(the next step is back to BYU for my Bachelor's degree in Business)

Now onto life currently... well, kind of. This is my "Though I LOVE NYC, I miss...." post. SO it will be a mix of all things that make up my life. Basically I have the whole day free today and have nothing better to do. haha. SO enjoy.

I MISS....

Dance (dancing everyday)

My lovely Friends- especially my BESTIES!


Taylor- He gets his own separate category and isn't included in the "friends" section because our lives have been intertwined for a long time, since Sept. 2005 when we met so... he is pretty important (not like my other "friends" aren't... I also have lots of pictures with him)

Sophomore year 2005-2006
Junior year 2006-2007
 Senior year 2007-2008
 BYU 2008-2009
 and now, may 2009-current.... we are apart... until May 2011, because he is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


Family-EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM!!!

Utah- Mountains/Trees/Drives up the Canyon
 (definitely didn't take any of these pictures but I tried to get the most accurate view of the mountain I see out my window!)

Food -Champs, Magleby's, Noodles and Co,, Rumbi, Licorice Ice Cream, Cafe Rio, Kneaders, Zupas, Stephen's Hot Chocolate, S'MORES, Apple Pie Caramel Apple... (I really wish I had a picture of me eating every one of these amazing foods haha)

Baking-and all my homey treats

Non subway Transportation: My Land Rover and Scooter

Movies on the couch with popcorn... and someone to cuddle with.

Sewing- I haven't sewn in FOREVER. depressing.

Game Night-Ticket to Ride, Canasta, Baseball, Nickle Nickle, Scattergories


THANKSGIVING DINNER-again... a homeless thanksgiving dinner. SAD! I miss pie.

 and more things... but that's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment