Friday, November 5, 2010

Taylor Swift

...is my idol, I love her. I have since I heard 'Tim McGraw', her first single years ago... I remember thinking, "Dang, this girl got nerve to NAME her FIRST single after the greatest country singer of all time!" And now Tim McGraw continues to hold the number one male country singer spot for me, and Taylor Swift holds the number one femal country singer. She is amazing because... well, I'll show you. I'll make a list of all my FAVORITE songs from her (I like them all, but here are my all time loves...) My ALL TIME ALL TIME favorites are in bold.

Album: Taylor Swift 2006
  1. "Picture to Burn 
  2. "Tim McGraw"
  3. "Teardrops on my Guitar"
  4. "Cold As You"
  5. "The Outside"
  6. "Tied Together With a Smile"
  7. "Stay Beautiful"
  8. "Should've Said No"
  9. "Our Song
  10. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"
Album: Fearless Platinum Edition 2009
  1. Untoubable
  2. Forever & Always
  3. Come In With the Rain
  4. The Other Side of the Door
  5. Super Star
  6. Fearless
  7. Love Story
  8. White Horse
  9. You Belong With Me
  10. Breathe
  11. Tell Me Why
  12. You're Not Sorry
  13. The Way I Loved You
  14. The Best Day
Album: Speak Now 2010
  1. Mine
  2. Sparks Fly
  3. Back to December
  4. Speak Now
  5. Dear John
  6. Never Grow Up
  7. Enchanted
  8. Innocent
  9. Haunted
  10. Long Live
  11. Ours
And a favorite that isn't on an album is I'd Lie 

Here are a few you can listen to...
 
I don't know if you remember but I also did a Fashion Design project based on her, we had to pick a celebrity that we wanted to design for... (and that's me with my "Taylor Swift" hair. hahahah)
She is so inspiring. This is what she wrote on her album (click on them so they are bigger and readable, she is truly amazing!)
  
 





So... I promise I'm not a creeper freak fan, I just love that there is such an amazing role model for us for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment