Monday, May 23, 2011

Heaven on Earth. Thank you The Chocolate. and Katie Agle. We ate this on Thursday afternoon-our lunch-I was hoping it would calm my nerves for Friday. SO DELICIOUS. Please TODAY, get one, if you live in the Orem area. You won't be disappointed. Fresh baked cookie, right when you order, warm-gooey and perfect with ice cream on top. PERFECTION.
Cazookie @ The Chocolate

Look how adorable my little stud of a brother is. Such a cutie. Senior pictures. I cannot believe he is graduating!!!








weekend...
I already posted about Friday. Saturday my dear friend ABIGAIL who I danced with at The Dance Club had her bridal shower. She is getting married on June 3rd!!! So exciting. I love weddings, I can't wait to see how beautiful she is in her dress with all the decorations. It will be STUNNING. (I don't know the photo credits... I stole it from facebook) So cute!

After the shower I went to Talyn's house and watched the new Narnia movie with her, we drank Sonic and talked outside in the wonderful weather before I went to Tay's to watch Avatar. I have never seen this movie-I know, shocker, and honestly I wasn't dying over it. I am not a huge fan of computer animated movies and... it was just kind of weird. On Sunday I went to Stake Conference with my family because Sy was sustained an Elder, and my dad a High Priest. Very exciting. Then Taylor came with me to Katie's ward where she was giving a talk. Ya see, she really wanted to meet Tay because she was stuck with me talking about him but not knowing him for the past 21 months. I was also able to meet her boyfriend Daren. (who she has been dating for almost 5 months and I had never met...) so that was nice. Katie did a wonderful job not to mention she is beautiful and her and Daren are so cute!!! (another one I stole from facebook)

My family wanted Taylor to stop by so we talked with them for a couple hours and then I went with my mom and Bain to take Sy's senior pictures. After dinner I finished season 5 of LOST. Only one season left.... depressing. Guess I'll just have to start one of my series over... heroes, prison break, or lost....as for this week...hopefully I start back up at Avenia Bridal, get some things crossed off or at least started from my summer to-do list, get my voice back... yes I sound like a man, it is pretty much completely gone at the moment, workout like a mad women to make up for my vacation, visit the temple, and hang out with my lovely friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment