Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday

..turned into being a WONDERFUL last day alone in the big apple. My mom came in today and we leave Tuesday afternoon. There was no better way to spend the day than....

sleeping in

waking up to this!!!

having my (possibly) last Brooklyn Bagle of the trip

stopping at Magnolia Bakery for some Banana Pudding

finishing my book in Central Park

dancing with my FIT girls in our first of 3 shows
=fashion design and menswear students...

getting ready-HAIR

finished product

Alyssa and make-up

my lovelies-Alyssa, Taylor, Brittney

plus Hannah

and ending the night at Shake Shack

Max and Taylor

Alyssa, Brittney, and Monika

Today I got to have breakfast at one of my favorite restaurants-La Grainne Cafe-with this beautiful lady. 
Not sure what my internet connection will be like for the next couple days so.. It may or may not be a while until the rest of the trip is posted. We'll see... oh how I love NYC, especially with my mommy! Today after breakfast we went to Mood to get Bain material for her solo costume I am going to make, we are now currently in Queens picking up my suitcase from Ashley's, then we are eating in Union Square at Rosa Mexicano before my 2nd show. This weekend is full of good food, activities, and company. I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I totally know that feeling of getting that first text from the missionary! ahh so fun! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete