Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I love...

I love the temple.
I love feeling the Spirit there.
I love how easy it is to talk to God in His house.
I love the work.
I love being comforted by my Savior.
I love the time that I have to ponder and relfect on my many blessings.
I love asking for guidance and help.
I love knowing I am heard by my Father in Heaven.
I love how it brightens my day.
I love that I have amazing friends who go with me frequently.
I love how my testimony grows every time I go.
I love that I am surrounded by so many here in Utah.
I love that my heart is so full of joy.
I love the purpose and beauty of all the happens within those perfect walls.
I love knowing that I am loved by my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I love what I believe in.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I love the temple.
Provo Utah Temple (image found online)

Today was lovely.
I went to the Temple.
I worked at Avenia Bridal.
I observed a cotton fitting.
I beaded a wedding gown.
I observed a build up fitting.
I sketched a collar on a build up for a bride.
I unpicked indivisble thread between delicate lace.
I learned alot.
I helped Debbie with Taylor's Homecoming refreshments.
I went to Bain's last choir concert.
I watched the season finale of Glee with my family.
I made a new summer goal.

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is...YOU ARE AMAZING! Love you and love this post!

    ReplyDelete