Monday, May 30, 2011

Utah's FINEST

@ our prime. 

When Bain and I are together in the late hours of the night we are a little um...... strange haha. It all started with my mom trying to put eye drops in my eyes.... ya apparently I am not good at sitting still and keeping my eyes open. I squirm like a 3 year old for some reason and make weird sounds... I don't really understand.. I wish it was recorded though because apparently I am ridiculous ha. Then it came time for the usual ugly face session with Bain. This is what we came up with tonight. 


retainer and all...

(notice the crashing noises... yep Bain banged a few things when she fell to the floor laughing)

THEN after all the fun and hysterical laughing we both got ready for bed when I hear "...Bree.... come here..." hahaha Bain's toothbrush somehow got attached to her braces hahahahaha so funny other than the fact that she kept saying "ouch.." Oh man, with tooth paste coming out everywhere. Best night ever! Hands down.

stuck
pulling out

toothpaste everywhere
Classic. Love you Bainy!

and there you go. The secret life of Bree and Bain.

No comments:

Post a Comment