Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hunk list. and tally

again. I love the temple. I love my friends. yesterday Katie. today Talyn. I am so blessed. 

after we made a list of all the traits we want in our eternal companion. I was given this advice a couple months ago and I never did it... Then last week Talyn said she wanted to make a list and that we should do it together.. so we finally did. I think it is a pretty good and logical and reasonable list. So here is our "Hunk List" enjoy (in no particular order)...
  • ·         Thoughtful and considerate
  • ·         Loyal and honest
  • ·         Chill/Low maintenance
  • ·         Balanced in all aspects of life (serious/playful, work/home, closeness/space)
  • ·         Makes me laugh/fun to be with
  • ·         Makes me feel good about myself but also makes me want to be better
  • ·         Romantic/Shows affection
  • ·         Honors his priesthood
  • ·         Values time together/makes time for it
  • ·         Communicates well/open
  • ·         Knows me and my wants and needs/strengths and weaknesses/guilty pleasures
  • ·         Has ginormous work ethic (yard, fix it stuff, calling, school, career, relationships, etc.)
  • ·         Patient
  • ·         Loves to give legit massages
  • ·         Intelligent/capable of carrying a meaningful, thought-provoking conversation
  • ·         Loves his family and wants one
  • ·         Doesn’t want pets
  • ·         Holds my hand and kisses me every day and does more exciting things to me at night
  • ·         Someone I’m proud to be with in public (presentable, friendly, capable of getting along with strangers, not awkward
  • ·         Conservative with money/wants a modest living
  • ·         Thinking of others and wanting to serve/give to those who need it
  • ·         Temple attendance-monthly at least
  • ·         Not afraid to be stupid and silly in appropriate situations
  • ·         Knows who he is and what he believes and is always true to that
  • ·         Wants to go places and do new things 
  • ·         Likes to cook, do dishes, and take care of kids
  • ·         Is a great role model to kids and takes advantage of teaching moments
  • ·         Sensitive to thoughts and feelings/recognizes good and bad moods (and knows how to deal with them)
  • ·         Good listener (knows when to give input and when to keep his mouth closed and just hold me)
  • ·         Offers compliments openly and sincerely (not too much, not too little)
  • ·         Plays games (the board and card kind—not the mind kind)
  • ·         Taller than me and very attractive to me
  • ·         Has the desire to take care of himself after marriage (avoid the newlywed ninety!!)
Talyn I love you. Thank you for spending the evening with me.

3 comments:

  1. I love this. And you. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Nicole...You might need to change your rating on this blog if you leave the 'does more exciting things to me @ night' comment. Yowzzza, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you know that was ALL your daughters doing!!

    ReplyDelete