Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday May 11, 2011

Tuesday was tech rehearsal and run-through 
AKA being in the FIT auditorium dancing from 11am-11pm
I did have lunch with Carrie on the High Line during my break, it is the last time I will see her in... I don't know how long. She is moving back to Hong Kong tomorrow. She hasn't lived at home with her family in 10 years! Maybe I'll be able to visit her... maybe she can come visit me. I am sad. But I think it is exactly what she needs. I love miss Carrie Chau, and wish her so much luck! 

best BUTTER PECAN ice cream EVER!

Sitting at the High Line
Rehearsal was painful to say the least! My toes split more open despite my super glue, my stomach wasn't feeling well, too many bruises on my feet and knees to kneel, and my Osgood Slaughter knee hurt for the first time in a year. BUT I remembered almost every single step in all my dances which is good! I only had 2.5 hours of rehearsals to learn the dances and I was stressing out a bit. But I think I'll be okay! Hopefully I will be feeling a little better today and have more energy so I can thoroughly enjoy tonight and this weekend!

Dress rehearsal tonight.
SHOW: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 

Today is a very special day!
Elder Taylor Bruce Wilkins gets to be reunited with his family TODAY!
SO EXCITING! 
Congratulations Elder on a successful mission. 
I hope the Wilkins' family has a wonderful day and week with their one and only Taylor!

Elder Taylor Wilkins-NY NY North Mission May 6, 2009-May 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment