Saturday, April 30, 2011

day 1 and 2

day 1: Friday April 29th
6:00   am airport landed, getting luggage, taxi ride
6:45   am arrived at Ashley's apartment

7:15   am SLEEP
12:00 pm woke up and then slept some more
3:00   pm blogged, got ready
4:15   pm  left Ashley's house for the subway (I miss walking and public transportation)
5:00   pm arrived at Ashley's work, Victoria's Secret corporate offices
5:20   pm met up with Kristen (another FIT dancer) and went costume shopping for the show in SoHo
7:45   pm we found a place in Little Italy for dinner, it was delicious!
9:00   pm dessert at a cafe in Little Italy (Gelato, Napoleon, Chocolate Cannoli)


12:00 am back at Ashley's-we chatted for a while
3:00   am SLEEP

day 2: Saturday April 30th
12:15 pm woke up (glad I didn't wake up in Orem to this....well actually I like snow so I probably wouldn't have minded but.. it is basically MAY and I am ready for the warm weather that I have here in NYC))

1:45   pm errands with Ashley-more costume shopping and grocery shopping
4:00   pm made oreo cupcakes and banana butterscotch scones (they were all HEAVENLY! the recipes are from Alice's Tea Cup-an NYC restaurant that I am FOR SURE going to when my mom comes to town!)
oreo icing, marshmallow filling


literally AMAZING!!!!!!
7:00  pm Ashley made us dinner-chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. So good! Then we just chilled all night watching dance videos and TLC

Haven't done much in the city yet but it has been so nice and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment