Friday, April 22, 2011

life since finals.

I was born in the wrong era... 
I WANT THIS DRESS! 
it is perfect
Yesterday I cleaned and organized my room... I didn't get the chance between coming home from NYC and starting school and it was stressing me out all semester.

I feel much better now.

I switched out all my winter clothes for my summer clothes so it needs to get warm soon! I am SO looking forward to my swim suits and dresses!

I think my favorite item of the summer will be my white pants. I actually have three pairs.... one REALLY skinny pair of Hudson's, one pictured below which is more relaxed from J.Crew, and a high waisted pair that I designed and sewed a couple years ago.. I originally got a new pair from J.Crew this season because my Hudson's were too small.... yes, I gained quite a bit of weight in NYC. I tried them on today and.... THEY FIT AGAIN. Still a little tighter then they were a couple years ago... but they fit!
 Shirt/Pants-J.Crew
Shoes-DSW Chinese Laundry
Necklace-aBree Original
Flower-Anthropologie
 
Shirt-Urban Outfitters
Shoes-Michael Kors
Pants-aBree Original

Talyn's graduation!!! 
just some gifts..
 
 

Happy DANCE!

My current FAVORITE NEWS.....
I just bought TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS!!!!!!! SO dang excited. Talyn and Taylor Swift = the best night ever! -September 28, 2011. 
You can read more about how much I love Taylor Swift HERE

AND
Seth and Jenn are coming tonight for EASTER! 
the best holiday EVER!

It's been a fantastic week and it's only going to keep getting better!

2 comments:

  1. Bree! I want your Bree original pants!!!!! Really bad! I'll pay you....I'm obsessed. Loooovvvvveeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I see so many things that I love and think, "I bet Bree could make this." Your lucky you can make such great stuff

    ReplyDelete