Thursday, April 14, 2011

So classes are over and it is now finals week. I have set aside time every night to have some fun so I don't go insane studying, and I am really excited. I think I can get everything done at a reasonable pace and still enjoy my life a little. Next Wednesday, hopefully around one, I will be done with this semester!!! I've really loved my classes but I'm grateful to be moving forward and turning over new chapters in Bree's Life Story. 

It has been an emotionally interesting month for me...I saw this quote on my friends blog and it was JUST what I needed. 


"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment