Monday, April 25, 2011

a little tour

of my room.
Welcome. 
new picture wall.

my cute willow tree angels. I LOVE THEM!

Dress form, inspiration/scrapbook bins, books, jones soda bottles

some updated photos
My FAVORITE picture!
my wall says: Live like you believe, live like you know, listen to your heart, search your soul, you'll find the strength. This picture wall is full of photos I took from my photography class in high school, I also painted the canvases. AND I have the best bed and the softest sheets and blanket EVER!
My room connects to my sink and closet as well as to the bathroom that my sister and I share. The black thing in the left corner is my tutu. 
  
Sy painted this for me. LOVE IT!
Bathroom



I just get excited because it's all organized now and I love my room! My sister just redid her room too and it is adorable. She got very creative and made some decorations that I adore! My room is already FILLED with stuff-it's almost too cluttered (I just love pictures so much) so I don't think I can steal any of her cute ideas.
She made the fabric banner and tissue flowers

bed spread

2 comments:

  1. Cute room! I collect willow tree dolls too! I really really really love your temple print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envy!! Very nice Bree. Your room is adorable!

    ReplyDelete