Thursday, December 24, 2009

FINALS week....

I can explain.....



The week of sleepless nights.


Monday: FHE ice skating at Bryant Park! We even had a really good turn out so that was awesome! It was so much fun only  my feet were sore the next day, the skates were not that comfortable that's for sure! BUT I did an arabesque on the ice! Thank you! and Katie is practically pro and did a cross over! After we went to Rockefeller to look at the tree then went out to eat (me,, Katie, Richard, Kelly, and April) PS do not eat at applebee's, 2 meals was $60!!! Ridiculous! The night was fun but lasted too long, (more pictures to come of me and Katie's tourist adventures) I started working at 1 am on my project that is due Friday. I rendered until 6:30 am then decided it was bedtime.



Tuesday: I worked all day on photoshop and I finished up the sewing on my coat. I entered my bed at 7 am...
Wednesday: During the day I had a ton of errands I needed to run for school and before coming home so I did those. I went with Katie to buy fabric at Mood for skirts I am making for us over break, then we went Christmas present shopping at J.Crew. Then I stayed up again finishing up my photoshop. I only lasted until about 4 am before I couldn't stay up anymore, luckily that was the time that I completed everything that was due.
Thursday: DAY: already wrote about, see post below...(me and my coat, and Prof. Simonton (my favorite ever!!!)

Thursday NIGHT: Went to bed at midnight, planned to wake up at 7 (trying to get rid of my dark circles under my eyes). Finally a full night's rest..........



haha WRONG! I was sleeping, happily when all the sudden my body decides it is time to wake up. Not just wake up for a bit and fall back asleep... no, it wanted me WIDE awake for some crazy reason (I thought lack of sleep meant body wanted to sleep, because my mind sure did... BUT apparently it was used to getting only 2 or so hours a night so the 4 threw it off, cause yes, it was 4 am (not 7) when I woke up.

My roomie Hannah was up still (hadn't fallen asleep yet) so we partied it up all night. We LOVE working all night, it's so fun! haha I did finish my Taylor Swift project which was very good because now I don't have to stress about getting it done between classes tomorrow.


Basically I am STARVING, lack of sleep, too much sugar/caffine, not enough meals tends to do that to a person so naturally I look in my fridge......yep, very promising. Pasta sauce (no pasta), pumpkin butter and jam (no bread), chili sauce (no eggs), chili (I've had 8 bowls already in the past couple weeks), and some bad grapes.... yummy. Basically no luck, I found some applesauce but couldn't eat any cause all of my spoons were dirty......... NO LUCK.


The time kept passing and soon it was light, my alarm went off at 7am, to remind me of the sleep I meant to have.
 Friday: My dress was officially due in my other draping class, we had to have it finished last week but today is when it was graded and looked at by the board. (pictures posted in a previous post). My drawing design Taylor Swift project was due in the afternoon, P.S my new nickname is Taylor haha because my hair looks like hers and she is pretty much my role model!
I will post the project in another post, this is getting too long, too many pictures... because...




Friday NIGHT: I went to Serendipity with Katie and Emily. YUMMY. once again, hands down the best thing on earth!!!! It is what my heaven will contain. MMMmmmm! Then we RAN (literally) to j.crew, RAN me and Katie, uptown... shoot I mean downtown... and over to the subway, now being 8:40 RUNNING to get to Rockefeller Center before it closes at 9:00. AND WE MADE IT, YAY. GO sales at J.crew, GO Katherine (our dear friend and j.crew worker), and GO us! We worked off our sundae..... haha, well maybe an 1/8th of it. We were then suppose to go to look at an apartment that we may want to move in to come summer/fall, but.... that fell through, it is on Waverly Place.


Saturday: I was in the workroom starting and finishing my final last project, Pattern Making, yes it is Saturday and I am barely now having time to do my project. I worked from 11am until 1am. Ah LONG day, but it is done! finally I am done.


Monday: FINALS OVER< DONE

1 comment:

  1. hmmm mery christmas!!! i really like your pictures. I`m from romania and i love NY if you whant to talk, to tell mel mor about NY i give you my e-mail adress ( herbst_ct@yahoo.com). bye bye!

    ReplyDelete