Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING dinner



i've never rode a train before... by the way we missed our train...... haha oops. good thing another one came soon after! no biggie, pretty intense for a bit though





plus elder Anderson!!!!!!!! (he is in their ward, random and awesome)

 
Dinner was so nice, home cooked meal. PERFECT. plus my loving amazing brother saved my life by working out a way to get my favorite side dish all the way to CT. LOVE HIM, THANK YOU! cranberries, marshmallows, walnuts, whipping cream, grapes, PERFECTION. it pretty much made my thanksgiving. it helped me feel close to home! the orange rolls, pumpkin cheesecake, apple pie, turkey, potatoes, everything was amazing. I loved driving again, through the tall trees, down winding roads, I miss that. I loved not knowing the time, the destination, just going for the peaceful ride. wide open spaces. and games, i love playing games. FAMILY GAMES! (family, every night when I get home it is game night!!!!) -ticket to ride, canasta, hand and foot, scattergories, apples to apples! 3 weeks and 4 days..ish (25 days)! then i am home for 40 DAYS. PARTY it up with my good friends from home AND here. yes, break is going to be so so so so so nice. can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. IIIIIIIIIII cannot wait. to see your lovely face. who even are you? greatest person on planet earth thats who.

    ReplyDelete