Friday, November 6, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

J.CREW... everything j.crew, especially free money to j.crew. Go $25 rewards card! yipee

Mysterious packages... with food! haha elder Harvey sent me a package today with cereal in it! PERFECT, He felt bad that cereal here is so expensive so he wanted to help out! Love him! Cracklin' Oat Bran! HEAVEN.

OREO BALLS, chocolate goodness in every bite! Thanks mommy

Hot Chocolate, especially the perfect mix of Belgium dark chocolate with french vanilla from Stephens. yes, it is to die for! but the free nestle packet kind from institute is good too!

new SOFT sweat suits. GO FIT DANCE TEAM. I never ever want to take my uniform off, it is the most comfortable thing ever! It is very warm as well.

Dancing. period. I love it! and I've missed it, we finally performed last night, ah I love performing.

Friends, my dear supportive friends who don't laugh at me or anything while i perform hip hop like a smiling white girl.........

Seeing John Galliano in the world renown archives at FIT! Yes, we saw him, he even shared the elevator with some students in my class! AMAZING!!!!! what is also amazing is that I get to see archives here for free and designers pay high rates for memberships to look at the archives. Pretty much FIT is legit, once again. Go US! and go famous people, oh for those of you who don't know, he is a MAJOR DESIGNER who traveled from Paris just to see the new FIT museum show opening and check out our archives.

Funny stories. especially from Talyn....and most definitely when they involve boys, confusing mix signal giving boys.

When I am listening to Mormon TAB choir to get in the mood for writing my talk and having Lil' Rob come up expectantly on shuffle... ya didn't realize shuffle was on... That kind of set off my focus for a bit haha so funny.

SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! which I am going to do right now. I am so excited! sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment