Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween

Richard and I are going to Russia for a wedding, a very rich wedding, we need beautiful gowns and tuxes to go to all the parties and receptions. We can afford anything and everything. At least that is what Sak's thinks. We went to Sak's with a convincing story (thanks to the actor Richard who happens to know Russian, go missions!) to try on dresses and tuxes. I found out that I definitely like shopping in the mens department better, they are ALOT nicer! i didn't try on too many dresses because nothing was my size. Richard tried on the most incredible Z Zegna tux, wow it was beautiful and i guess our story was legit because the tailor looked at it and started figuring out alterations. We of course didn't get it because I didn't have a dress yet and we wanted to make sure it went well together. but we got business cards! I was really surprised at how many guys were shopping and buying. I think men are buying more than women, I didn't expect that. Also there was hands down the most INCREDIBLE overcoat I have ever seen, honestly I never thought I would look at a coat and think it was the most beautiful piece of clothing EVER but this was. It was BURBERRY, which happens to be probably my favorite designer brand and AH it was amazing. $3,000 of pure perfection!!!!

I was a little bit nervous about Halloween, all the horror stories of the bloods and the crips inauguration stuff... ya SCARY. apparently there are many crimes and knifing... lucky me I was safe! Not even one somewhat sketchy story to tell. I was a flapper girl, Richard was a ninja/anime character/Edward Cullen....... haha, and Katie was a tourist (in my opinion the greatest costume of the night, love her).



We hit up the Singles Dance....... ya, not much to say about that... We were pelted with a hurricane rain storm, from every direction CRAZY! Times Square wasn't too exciting, the rain kind of ruined the celebration and parade. But 'Edward' got us in to the Hard Rock with no wait! yes! I love celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment