Saturday, November 7, 2009

I miss......

I miss hugs.... good long legit meaningful hugs.....

Parent's Day was today at school.... I miss my parents. It was one of my first dance performances where my mom wasn't there. I performed this week at the FIT basketball half time, ah i miss those days of performing, that was one of the few great things about high school. DANCING! We also got to perform today, a Legally Blonde Broadway dance and our hip hop dance that we did at the half time. It was on stage, there was an audience, there was lighting, it was so good to be up there again. It was also the first time we didn't pray as a team before going on stage, I miss that.

For those of you who knew Tori Schmanski, or the story behind PRAY 4 TORI, you will be saddened to know that she passed away today, but joyful in knowing that she has made it to a better place, to our loving Heavenly Father. Please PRAY 4 TORI. pray for her family and loved ones, Tori was loved by many and will always remain in our memories and hearts. She is strong and now she is in the arms of our Heavenly Father. She is dancing again. visit www.Pray4Tori.com



I just wish I was home, I wish I could be there, I wish I had my friends, my teen company. I love you all so much, I miss you, I miss it all, I miss the memories, I miss the dancing.


Don't look down, she seemed alright. You might be asking where is Tori tonight. Somewhere out by the highway I'm sure that she's fine!!!-John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment