Monday, November 16, 2009


Homecoming Basketball game performance.... It went well, the crowd loved it and.....MY PANTS FELL OFF!!!!! Yes....sad story but funny. During my tumbling pass my sweats (which are too big to begin with) fell down to my knees, luckily I did have bikers on so it wasn't as bad as it could have been... haha oh man.

also..... for all of you facebook fans who have been rooting for me to get one for the past 4 years, (yes my grandparents did get one before me, and so did my baby sister)..... I finally had to conform and I officially have facebook........ I needed the dance videos, which by the way are on my facebook.... so if you would like to view either of my two FIT dances they are both there.... So now you can all start tagging me in photos. haha go facebook!!

Richard and I went to HAMLET, AMAZING!!!!!!! for only $26. Yes, we were standing but in a very good location.... aside from the fact that the wall we were standing behind was about 4'10'' so.... considering my great stature of 5'1" it was um.... rather... obnoxious to see over. haha so Richard so kindly found me a booster seat to stand on which got rudely taken away from me in the MIDDLE of the first act...... ha but it was all good, I could see without it, but just barely. AND the show was so great that it didn't even matter, I loved it. The set was gorgeous and the costuming was magnificent. Not to mention Jude Law! brilliant and beautiful! It was so so so good!


Stake conference was this weekend and it was very nice as well! A few good things i got from it... be guided by love and kindness rather than my the world. Love must be acted upon to be demonstrated, it can't just be declared. True love is a process, it must continue to be real, love takes time, love is kind. We must have credibility in our belief. Make Christ part of you, weave the atonement into your life. The church is True, there is no shame in the truth, it doesn't need to be defended, it is true. Be comfortable and confident in sharing what we believe. You don't have to convince, just simply plant the seed. You don't create the growth, the growth comes through the Holy Ghost. Standout and share.

HAHA these posters got put up one day last week and honestly made me laugh OUT LOUD. haha I love it! I think it is the greatest poster ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment