Thursday, November 19, 2009

projects

why I've slept 8 hours in the past 64 hours....

We had to re-develop a jacket/coat line based on a dead designer, my designer was Charles James. All the fabric was wool and cashmere all over $75 a yard, high end stuff. Like I've said I am not an expert at drawing my any means, nor am I an expert at photoshop.



This is the start of my final photoshop assignment. Our own collection. Here is my mood board and color choice.... more to come by December 17th when the whole thing is due




Here is my creative raglan jacket. I designed it, draped it, transferred it to pattern, cut new muslin, and sewed with facings. Honestly I never ever realized that I would be able to do that. I am so happy I now can successful design and make almost any jacket! very cool! Putting this in fabric will be one of my January break projects.


AND tomorrow I will post a picture of my up coming final project in my other draping class....

PS... my mom kindly informed me that there are many errors in this blog post... it was due to sleep deprivation. please don't judge! haha

2 comments:

  1. The collar on the jacket is waaaaay cool! Awesome creativity and execution of your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work dear, now get some sleep...zzzzz

    ReplyDelete