Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am THANKFUL for....

pumpkin bread
memories
warm beds
cool breeze
sleeping
hugs
sunday
my Savior
love
friendships
missionaries
talents
opportunities
snow
mommy
daddy
seth
sy
bain
granny/grandpa
christmas
home
peace and quiet
cuddling
school
knowledge
food
free food
letters
prayer
hot yoga
roomie hannah
life
my standards
talyn
music
dancing
being Pisces
beautiful things
gospel-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
temples
my froggie
hands
pumpkin spice with graham crackers from red mango
happiness
reading
relaxing
new york city
sweats
thanksgiving break
my perspective/understanding
scriptures
guidance
supportive family/friends
long talks
meaningful relationships
soft blankets
my wimpy but perfect pillow
apples
bain qui qui
hot chocolate
feelings
good old times
smiles
central park
art
people who try to make other people happy
laughter
distractions
reality
this beautiful world
learning
experiences
all that i have and more

No comments:

Post a Comment