Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jenn's Blog

Check out my sister-in-law's blog!


Here is a little about her from her "about me" profile...

"Where to start? Well I have been working and managing commercial bakeries for 5 years. I have worked as a personal trainer and yoga instructor for a year and a half. I am currently going to IIN for a degree in Holistic Health Coaching and a certificate of Nutrition. So I do have a back ground professional training but I have also learned so much from my Husband who has a Bachelors in Exercise Science and soon will be attending Chiropractic school. With those and a life of so many experiences with food and exercise I think I know a little here and there. I am always learning and discovering! If you have any great tips please please I would love to hear them! If you are not learning and growing then you are just standing still."

It is awesome! Full of recipes, tips, and workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment