Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The past two days...

Have been wonderful! 
I treated myself and my body to...

On Tuesday:

45 minute workout
(weights and workout 2)
+
An hour massage
+
A free contemporary dance class at UVU 
(It has been FOREVER since I have really danced, teaching doesn't count)
+
Some designing/sketching 
(while getting hooked on Pretty Little Liars (thank you Netflix and Bain)

On Wednesday:

45 minute workout
+
40 minute stretch in my 231 class I teach
+
More designing and sketching (and PLL)
1.5 hour Pilates class (for free)
(first timers at The Academy get a free class! and after it is only $5/class)
((My first time using the reformer as opposed to just mat training - LOVED IT))
+
1 hour (advanced) Yoga class

I am going to be SO sore tomorrow!!! 
But it was so refreshing and I mentally and emotionally needed it so very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment