Thursday, April 18, 2013

life of a student.

I am so DONE with being a student.

I want to wear cute clothes all day and not dress with the freezing uncomfortable library and campus in mind.
I want to cook. To have time to go grocery shopping and try new recipes.
I want to be able to not feel guilty about working out because it takes too much time.
I want to be off at 5 and be done for the day.
I want to have time to blog and take pictures and scrapbook and sketch and create.
I want to be able to have the time and energy to do things outside of my necessities to-do list.
I want to be graduated from BYU.

But due to my degree from FIT (taking time off from BYU) and deferring to prepare for my wedding - I still have 3 semesters left. Only about 36 credits. After this semester I will have completed 136.5 credits combined with FIT and BYU. So many classes... I am incredibly grateful for my education and the opportunities I have been given. But I am ready to move on.

Now back to studying. Only 3 finals this semester. If only my brain could concentrate on business law rather than wedding plans....

No comments:

Post a Comment