Thursday, April 11, 2013

weekend bliss.

Conference Weekend.

Friday - Dinner at Happy Sumo with my family, granny/grandpa, my aunt/uncle/cousins from Indiana, and Taylor. With this lovely masterpiece for dessert!


My cousins make it all the time back home and it is AMAZING! Just don't eat too much or you'll get sick.. 
Pile on 24 mini ice cream sandwiches
In-between each layer top with cool whip, chocolate fudge, and caramel syrup. 
On the top add crushed up oreo's and heath bars. 

Saturday - Country Club fun at Riverside for 6 hours: Yoga with Bain, golfing 9 holes with Bain and daddy, lunch with mom, dad, and Bain.. Monte Cristo sandwich. Yum.


Conference. + Cinnamon rolls

J.Crew and Nike Factory stores - AMAZING sales. Practically steals.

The Host with Taylor - eh.. not very exciting

Sunday - Crepes. Conference with Taylor and his family. More cinnamon rolls. A walk with Taylor up the canyon. More conference. A walk with Taylor out by Utah Lake. Lovely day. Episode of The Bible then bedtime.

It was a very nice relaxing weekend. I honestly didn't even look at my computer the whole time. Nice to get away for a bit and not focus on planning and school.

In wedding news: I received my bridals/groomals back on Monday!!! 425 invitations were sent (thanks to my helpers - Talyn, Aunt Mary-Ellen, and my mom). Only 22 days!





No comments:

Post a Comment