Monday, September 30, 2013

Grey Likes Weddings Feature

I was so excited to receive this sweet email from the team at Grey Likes Weddings:

"I'm OBSESSED with this wedding. Like, shouting from the rooftops, screaming, sooooooo excited!"

Summer, the mastermind behind the gorgeous wedding blog, is the sweetest most sincere person, she sure knows how to make a girl feel loved! 

Within a week I received another kind email...

"I wanted to let you know that you are today's feature!!!!!!!! ...This is literally my favorite wedding we've featured this year and quite possibly ever. I loooooove it all so much and your creativity and bravery knows no bounds! We are so beyond honored to feature it!!!"

I am so unbelievably grateful for the lovely ladies at Grey Likes Weddings and for everyone who made my wedding day possible! 

So here it is, the wedding photos have been posted!


Full post coming to this blog soon! As in a couple weeks after midterms probably... 

But here are some of my favorites for now! 













1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!! These are amazing bree!! OBSESSED with your wedding:)

    ReplyDelete