Thursday, February 6, 2014

Life: December & January

Wow it's been a while.

Let's see - this semester Taylor and I are both taking a full load. My classes include Marketing Research, Entrepreneurship Skills, Consumer Behavior, and Internet Marketing. All fun and applicable classes. We are both also working - him as a finance TA and me at Avenia Bridal, teaching Jazz at BYU, and selling my designs. We are eating like health nuts and trying to work out everyday.




 ^^you can find some of our favorite recipes here


Oh, I am also working on two collections this year - I am in a fashion show this April and I am also putting on and doing a collection in a show this Fall.

This summer we are headed to NYC again and finally next December I graduate, and Taylor will the following semester.

Now for photos..

^^finally had time for date night during Thanksgiving Break


^^we had TWO Thanksgiving dinners - one on Thanksgiving at Taylor's house, one the next day at my house. My mom was in Atlanta (hoping baby Taytum would come) so we celebrated a day late - thankfully for us that meant only one meal per day unlike last year where we went to both dinners in the same day. **More on Thanksgiving to come.

^^sweet baby Taytum was born!!

^^we thought we should support the arts and see a musical at BYU



^^we had a fun holiday sweater/white elephant party with lots of the married guys from BYU who are doing investment banking in New York with Taylor.

^^getting in the Christmas spirit!

 ^^our first little Christmas Tree

 ^^Christmas Day! We spent the morning together at our apartment, then headed to Taylor's house for lunch and my parent's home for dinner. Full post coming soon!



^^visited Temple Square with my family

^^spent New Years Eve sewing a pretty skirt and going out to sushi and bowling with the family - celebrating Sy's birthday without him.


  ^^some favorite December looks from aBree Fashion

HAPPY 2014!

 ^^new aBree Original skirt - one year birthday of aBree Fashion

 ^^featured as Bride of the Month on Ann Elizabeth's site

 ^^much needed dessert date night - the one and only Chocolate

{not pictured} first time snowmobiling at another fun couples night with the BYU New York Investment Bankers crew.




 ^^doubled dated to the ice castles in Midway

 ^^Taylor turned 24!! Post to come.

^^started designing my Spring collection for a fashion show in April!!

^^girls night (and gourmet meal) with Talyn, Emily, and Kiara


 ^^some January aBree Fashion looks


And that is what we have been up to..



No comments:

Post a Comment