Monday, February 17, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013 {better late than never}

Last Thanksgiving we ate two dinners - one around lunch time with Taylor's family, the other at dinner time with my family.. this year we were given a bit of a break and had dinner on Thanksgiving Day with Taylor's family and then had dinner with my family the next day. Seth and Jenn's baby was due the week before Thanksgiving so my mom was in Atlanta with them - unfortunately sweet baby Taytum decided to come a bit late so my mom extended her trip.. Sadly my mom had to come home before her grandbaby was born. Dinner was amazing as always and we loved being able to spend time with both of our families.

Since my family didn't have a Thanksgiving dinner my sister joined us at Taylor's house. After we ate we went to see the Hunger Games movie and then ended the night at my families house playing Mexican Train. On day 2 we ate yummy food, lots of pie and enjoyed having my grandparent's in town.









 ^^my favorite part of Thanksgiving^^





Past Thanksgivings: 2010, 2011, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment