Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gratitude Day 23 (Wednesday)

I am grateful for my job.
I am grateful for my haircut. (3 inches.) (Jared at Remedez)
I am grateful for Seth and Jenn who flew in today.
I am grateful for Magleby's Chocolate cake.
I am grateful for my AMAZING family.
(We are awesome! and have so much fun together.)
I am grateful for soft sweats and comfy sweaters.
I am grateful for Star Trek.
I am grateful for Taylor.
I am grateful for fashion/clothes/style. 
I am grateful for my body. 
I am grateful for today.
I am grateful for my life.

Gratitude DAY!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Twenty fourth day. (Thursday)

I am grateful for Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday.
Here are some pictures that prove why today was wonderful.

family Christmas card picture!

THE FEAST!
my plate. ate every bite! DELICIOUS
pie fest #1
REAL family pictures...


the cute boys

Granny and Grandpa



I can't stank face...


such proud parents


We also did black friday for the first time. 
(Mom, Jenn, Bain, and I)
well actually... 10pm Thursday 
only for J.Crew Factory

LONG line of cars
long wait. it was cold.
(the sales were the same as Tuesday.. so it wasn't as worth it as we were hoping)


I am sad this grateful challenge is over. Maybe I'll keep it going. It is nice to remember how many things there are to be grateful for. The little everyday things that make life worth living. It is SO easy to dread and worry and be consumed with the hard things in life when in reality there is SO much to be thankful for.

Life in general is such a blessing.
to live.
to breath.
to be on this Earth.
to have a family.
to believe.
we are blessed.
we owe everything to our Heavenly Father.
He is the reason we live.
He is the reason we breath.
He is the reason we have this Earth.
He is the reason we have our families.
He is the reason we believe.
He is the reason we are blessed.

I am grateful for my Heavenly Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment