Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On day 8 I am grateful for...UPDATED


My sweet Talyn. 
I woke up to the most inspired and lovely text from my bestie and it warmed my heart. No Talyn, I love you more than you know!! Thank you dear, you always know what I need. 



and since I'm already on the subject of Talyn... Here is a lovely picture Talyn "HAD" to take of me... I was hungry and this is what I found.. hahaha LOVE YOU TAL! (and thanks Ki for the food!)


UPDATE: to complete the day I came home from school at midnight to this lovely present from Talyn

a coupon for making S'MORES!

AND I was informed that my sweet sister Bain found my ipod that was lost this morning when I needed it for Jazz class. I am grateful for her and for my ipod being found!!

Thanks Bainy, and thank you Talyn (and Colby)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment