Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude month is ALMOST over...

Gratitude 21 (Monday)

I am grateful for the fact that I was home before 9pm or later on a school night. AND that I didn't do any homework today (granted I was feeling really sick so that is why I came home). I took at  nap from 330-5, had a meeting at work from 5-630, showered, then went to Tay's to watch Star Wars (which I have NEVER seen before). We started with 1 and are working our way through them all (they are actually pretty good!).

Gratitude 22 (Tuesday)

I am grateful for J.Crew Factory SALES!!!!!!!! Tay and I went up after I got off of work today.
  • 40% off practically everything in the store
  • 20% off when you spend over $125 (print from Tanger Outlet website under J.Crew)
  • 15% off for being a college student (bring your ID, you also get the discount if you are a teacher) 
I spent $197.32 and SAVED $298.96!
I got a cable knit sweater, 2 button up shirts, 2 sweatshirt/knits, a jeweled T-Shirt, and gold hoop earrings, along with a present from my mom and sister ALL for under $200! Thank you J.Crew Factory! 9 items



 I was happy. I am happy. I want to go back and get more because it was SUCH a steal!

I am so grateful it is THANKSGIVING BREAK.

I just have one exam to complete online, then no homework til Saturday. It's going to be a good week.

PIE. PIE. PIE. PIE. PIE. PIE. PIE. PIE. PIE.

Today's (Tuesday) Outfit

Cashmere Cardigan, Necklace, Bracelets, Belt: J.Crew
Shirt, Earrings: Banana Republic
Jeans: Hudson
Boots: Steve Madden (Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment