Thursday, November 3, 2011

November. Gratitude Month.

So.. my mom is doing a GRATITUDE countdown on facebook until Thanksgiving
I've decided to do the same, only on my blog instead. 
It may be hard because I am at the point in the semester where 
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I am SO over homework.
and the library.
and not having a life. 
The next 2 weeks include 4 exams and a 8 page paper. 
THEN IT'S THANKSGIVING! 
then less than two weeks of school. 
finals week.
THEN CHRISTMAS BREAK!! 
hallelujah.

Gratitude day 1: I am grateful for President Monson. He gave our BYU devotional and reminded me that in order to have FAITH you must not have DOUBT. I thought I had faith, but I do doubt quite a bit too... something I am now working on. Fear not, doubt not. 



Gratitude day 2: I am grateful for Dance. My sister was watching some of her dance videos and it inspired me to find some of my old dances and watch them. I miss it. I want to DANCE again. Like really dance. on stage. I do love teaching though, a ton! and am SO grateful for the opportunity I have to teach at BYU. I just wish I could go back sometimes..... I have been so blessed. (picture from my trio rejazz... which was amazing, I wish I was able to upload the video)



Gratitude day 3: I am grateful for J.Crew packages. (and a job that allows me to buy new clothes every once in a while) Pretty new clothes. Much needed. it feels good. lots of sequins, lots of comfy, some fur, and the winter Sperry Topsiders that I wanted SO badly last year (J.Crew sold out, but it's okay...this season's style is even better!!)...now I'm just waiting for Christmas so I can wear them.


and here is an outfit from this week..


Shirt, Belt, Booties: J.Crew
Sweater, Pants: Gap
Earrings: Banana Republic

Happy November. 
This may be my FAVORITE month. The crisp air, the light snow, the comfy clothes, the food. MMMmmmm. I love it.

1 comment: