Sunday, October 30, 2011

halloween.

Well... the whole "having a life outside of the library" continued the rest of the week (Thurs: relax time with T, Fri: dinner at Guru's (BEST SWEET POTATO FRIES EVER) with Brick, Sat: 8-3:30 library then Rumbi (again with the sweet potato fries) with Emily and road trip to SLC to see Mrs. Katie Lifferth!)....but it probably shouldn't have... this week, no more fun for Bree... I'm not behind, but I am certainly not ahead. I have a feeling it is going to be a LONG hard week. (3rd set of midterms start this weekend and go through Thanksgiving) I did really need a break though so I am glad I got to be with all my friends this week and do something fun EVERY night. That really hasn't happened in SO LONG! I forgot what it's like to have a life....

Did I mention I am NOT a fan of Halloween. Such a strange day, I don't really consider it a holiday because there is NO purpose for it.... I do like candy though. 
and J.Crew

this is as halloween-y as I get..




No comments:

Post a Comment