Sunday, October 2, 2011

some outfits. (this is about 3 weeks old...)

I haven't been too good at taking pictures.
I did notice some trends though...
It seems like I sub-consciously pick themes for the week...
2 weeks ago I wore grey everyday.....
this past week was neutrals-creams, tans, green....
I contemplated putting my outfits back on and taking pictures in them so you could see my color themes.... but then I realized that I don't care that much and I have WAY too many other things to do.

Here's what I have..

Bain:
Shirt-Gap
Skirt-Express
Scarf and Shoes-Urban Outfitters

Outfit 1:
Shirt, Vest, and Shoes-J.Crew
Jeans-Hudson

Outfit 2:
Shirt and Shoes-J.Crew
Pants-Urban Outfitters
Earrings-Nordstrom





Outfit 1:
Shirt and Belt-Gap
Pants-Banana Republic
Necklace-J.Crew
Shoes-Sperry Top-Siders

(Headless) Outfit 2:
Sequin Tank and Cardigan-J.Crew
Jeans-Hudson (again.... I really don't wear jeans that often...once a week maybe....)
Shoes-Sperry Top-Siders (J.Crew)

Bain:
Cardigan-J.Crew
Dress-Boutique in NYC
Shoes-Poetic License (Kaleidoscope)

Outfit 3:
Tank, Cardigan, and Pants-J.Crew
Pearl Necklace-Nordstrom (present from Debbie)
Shoes-Sperry Top-Siders (and yes... I do wear either sperry's or heels everyday.. I just happened to not take pictures on the heel days... soon uggs will take over.... and boots. Oh fall. I love you.)


Bain:
Sweatshirt: Urban Outfitters (i think...it is Sy's)
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Sperry Top-Siders

Me:
Shirt and Cardigan: J.Crew
Jeans: Hudson
Shoes: Flower Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment