Saturday, October 8, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert aka best night of my life

Tal and I at the Taylor Swift Concert

-literal sparks flying-
 1.Sparks Fly
2.Mine
3.Story of Us

-tap dancer-


4.Our Song
"You guys are nice people, I like you alot, I really really like nice people"
5.Mean


6. Back to December 
(added Apologize in the background and ended with You're Not Sorry)


7.Better Than Revenge 



8.Speak Now


-walked through the crowd to this tree-

9.Fearless 
(played on ukelele) with I'm Yours added to the end
10.Last Kiss
11.Neon Trees-Animal Cover


 -walked back to stage-

12.You Belong With Me  

  -sat on steps and had more fireworks-
"I'm shining like fireworks.."

13.Dear John

-Ballet pas de deux to instrumental Enchanted-




14.Enchanted 

-notice the acrobats from the bells-

15.Haunted


16.Long Live
"The crowd you've been tonight, that's the crowd we wish for."

Encore 


17.Ours
18.Fifteen

 -flying balcony, more acrobats and gold confetti-

19.Love Story 


Talyn and I were a little excited!

 Oh, and if you are a smoker...think twice (thank you bathroom stalls haha)


and if you plan on stopping at McDonald's for fries, a McFlurry, and a yogurt parfait....
They may be out of ice creams and yogurt parfaits...
and call you hun.
no bueno.


fyi most images found online through google images...

1 comment:

  1. There are no words..... Ok maybe 1 word. JEALOUS. But I still love you :) that concert was a production! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete