Thursday, October 13, 2011

a plethora of goodness...




hahahahaha.. oh wow.. some people....... 

Just to clarify, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. No, I am not a member of a cult.

and now I'm confused... and amused... aren't these the same church??

Robert Jeffress' Church (First Baptist Church)
try it and let me know how it goes








mormon.org


I am a Christian




I am not a Democrat
(I hope no one is offended by this... I think it's hilarious!)
Thanks Amber for posting this


and.... though this is rather impressive... I still hate science



wish me luck on my FOUR tests that I have to take between tomorrow and next Tuesday. Thank you midterms-you are practically like finals week only... I still have to go to classes and I don't have any reading days. Information Systems 201, Human Development, Physical Science, Statistics. Lovely. 

oh, and it AWESOME news (legit post coming soon)
MY AMAZING LITTLE BROTHER SY GOT HIS
MISSION CALL
(read more about what that means here)
TO THE LIMA PERU NORTH MISSION
HE DEPARTS FEBRUARY 29TH, 2012 
(yes on the leap year day which I think is cool)


one more awesome 'good news minute'
MY LOVELY KATIE GETS MARRIED IN ONE WEEK!!!!!
her dress is perfect
pictures coming soon (well after next Thursday)

well that's all for tonight
I just printed off my 8 page paper for Human Deveolpment and I'm off to another 4 hour night of sleep. Thank you BYU. and education. It's all worth it in the end right?!

2 comments:

  1. Human Development is hard class. I know how you feel. The teachers/TAs are pretty intense sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY SY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete