Thursday, October 6, 2011

rainy days...

Today is the BEST DAY OF THE YEAR.
If you know me, you know that for me to sing and dance in the car on the way to school at 8am is a rare occasion...but today that is what I did.
IT'S FINALLY COLD.
and rainy.
and it snowed!
I am happy.
I love it.
sweaters.
boots.
coats.
scarfs.
layers. 
It makes me just want to cuddle up on the couch with a big blanket, a fireplace, and some hot chocolate. I know many hate today. but I find it refreshing and perfect. I am in a much better mood and I love the dreary, stormy weather.
It is perfect.

BYU Campus (picture stolen from Emily's blog) 

and this is outside my window

Rainy day outfits from this week...

 Tuesday: 
Shirt and Cardigan: J.Crew
Jeans: Hudson
Boots: Sperry TopSiders
Watch: Michael Kors

Wednesday:
Sweater: Gap
Boots: Sperry TopSiders
Glasses: Forever 21
Sparkle Tank and Pants: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors

Thursday:
Shirt: Gap
Pants and Necklace: J.Crew
Sweater Jacket: Free People @ Flower Basket
Belt: I've had since I was a little girl.... probably The Children's Place haha
Shoes: Sperry TopSiders @ J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors

AND my new pair of Sperry's!!!
my Sperry's: 2/2008, 8/2009, 12/2009, 6/2010, 5/2011, 9/2011
I tried to spend the first snow fall day of the season getting a bread bowl of Cheese and Broccoli soup from Kneaders...but they were out of bread bowls... so I had my sourdough bread on the side. I was sad. But it was good. Along with their amazing raspberry bread pudding. I think I'll end the night with apple cider and start tomorrow with hot chocolate. 

actually I never actually saw snow fall... I just knew it happened. I was locked up at class, in the library, or at work when it snowed/hailed. I was caught in the rain though-which I love! 

I am so excited for the yummy goodies that come about this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment