Sunday, October 23, 2011

Katie Agle Lifferth

happy Katie. Earrings: aBree Original

Wedding Festivities 

Dinner: the night before...


entertainment for the evening

Daren and his brother resurrected a little dance they did at their sisters wedding about 15 years ago. "When you hold my hand, you hold my heart." ADORABLE and HILARIOUS!



ALSO, Daren set up hidden cameras when he proposed to Katie so we were able to watch the whole proposal and literally it was hands down the sweetest thing I have ever seen. (good job Daren-you rock). I'm trying to get the video to post.... 

The dinner was awesome-prime rib! Yummy. 
and cake. 
haha

sweet Katie recognized the special women in her life, my cute mommy was one of them

my skirt: aBree Original

"I love to see the temple, I'm going there...TODAY!" 
October 20th, 2011
Mr. and Mrs. Lifferth





Dress: aBree Original


The Agle Family


Friends


Katie and her sweet Mother


my skirt: aBree Original












PARTY TIME! Reception

favors-tins of hot chocolate
Cake: aBree Original
FRENCH TOAST! amazing! and hot chocolate
all of my cute family came!
bye bye Katie
Congratulations Katie!
You are the most beautiful bride in the world.
I love you.
Thank you for having faith in me and letting me make your dress.
It turned out perfectly.
The process was a blast and I am so happy I was able to be a part of your wedding. 
xoxo

1 comment: