Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm a little behind. Day 11.

Gratitude Day 11 (Friday)

Today I am grateful for FAMILY.
First off, it was Seth's 24th BIRTHDAY today (Friday)!! 
Happy Birthday SETHY!

I am grateful for Seth and Jenn: They make me laugh SO DANG MUCH! They are definitely two of the best people I know! I CANNOT wait to see them over Thanksgiving! They are perfect for each other, hard working, and so in love! I look up to them and am so happy to have them in my life. I love you both!

New Years Eve-2010
 I am grateful for Sy: He is probably one of the sweetest and most thoughtful people I know...even if I don't always act like I appreciate it..I'm not a very touchy person, but I do know that his hugs and kisses everyday are coming from his sweet heart. He also dropped everything the other night (hanging with his friends in the basement) just to make his starving sister (me) a quesadilla at midnight after getting home from a long day at school. Such a stud. I love you.

Talyn's Birthday Party-Sept. 2011


I am grateful for Bain: She is now in high school and I LOVE that we share clothes, talk about boys, and chill on my bed pinning on pinterest and laughing whenever we are both home (usually this happens at 11:00pm or so). Tonight The Dance Club had their annual benefit concert called Art with Heart for Shriners hospital. Have I mentioned how amazing my sister is at dancing?! Well she is! She did SUCH a great job. I love you.

after Art with Heart-Nov. 2011

I am grateful for my Mommy and Daddy:

Katie's Wedding-Oct. 2011

Mom, you are hands down the BEST MOM EVER! You do SO much for me, and you know it! haha, sorry I still have to bum rides off you to school and work, but even when it's midnight you still do it with a smile on your face. You have always helped with homework (for all 4 of your kiddos), and you stay up late and wake up early to make sure we are on top of things. You are completely SELFLESS and I love that about you. I hope to be like you when I am a mother. Thank you for making us breakfast, and lunch, and dinner, and snacks, and treats, and doing the laundry and running errands, and loving us all unconditionally. I think I can speak for all when I say that you are an angel and you bless many lives, our family knows it, and so do all of our friends. You are everyone's favorite. I love you.

FIT dance concert-May 2011

Dad, you are the most hardworking and innovative man there is. No matter how much your back is hurting, how tired you are, etc. you go to work everyday-using all that you know to provide for our family and I admire you. You have never given up hope, you have never taken a day off just because you couldn't take things any longer. You are also extremely SELFLESS and I know that everything you do is for your family. You are so smart and educated, you have worked your whole life to get to where you are. From an Idaho farm boy to an expert in Real Estate (and all the other fields you have succeeded in) you are a prime example of a hard working, motivated, dedicated man and father. You spend your free time helping others, bringing them to truth and knowledge. You are a helper and a problem solver. I love you.

4th of July-2011

I am so extremely grateful for my family.

Family Picture-Aug. 2010

1 comment: