Saturday, November 5, 2011

day five.

hmmmm.... 

Today was hard and long.
I had work.
Then homework in the library.
Now...more studying at home.
Have I ever mentioned that I may be the only person in the universe who absolutely HATES the weekend.

I am grateful that there are only

21 days left of school. 
26 counting finals week.

I need a break from here....

Herold B. Lee Library-BYU Campus
OH... I actually have another thing I am grateful for. My mom just informed me that my power cord for my laptop arrived!!!! It stopped working on Monday, I went to Best Buy and the guy sold me another one which he promised would work. It doesn't. Well it keeps my computer on but it doesn't charge it so it has been rather frustrating. I am grateful for the fact that my laptop can actually charge again-that makes life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment