Friday, November 18, 2011

more thanks

Day 17. Thursday.

It would not be a gratitude month unless there was a post about my best friend Taylor. 
We spent the night doing homework in the library-like we do every night.
To put it simply...He amazes me. 
(I am not going to make this too personal for courtesy sake but..)
When I look at Taylor I am grateful for..


His dedication to school/career/life
The fact that he knows me more than anyone else
His ability to make me smile under ANY circumstance
His strength and how he lifts me up and keeps me going
The fact that we are VERY similar yet EXTREMELY different
His patience and forgiving heart
The trust that we have in each other
The past 6 years and 3 months that he's been in my life
His growth and love of the gospel
The mission he served for our Church
His amazing family and the love that he shows them
His friendship-through the ups and downs

--I could go on forever


Thank you sweet Tay Tay, for everything. 

from then...2005

to closer... 2008


to now.. 2011

Day 18. Friday

I am grateful for

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW
**************************

so pretty. 

--------------------------------------------------------

and I'm also grateful for the nice dinner my dad took me to tonight in honor of Lavell Edwards. 

I met some awesome people 
(who were interested and encouraging in my dream to start a stylish modest wedding line-looks like I'll have some support to make that dream a reality!!) 

Let's just say my daddy likes to brag and talk..
He sure knows how to network and spread the word.
Thanks Daddy! 

and thanks to the amazing women I met tonight. 

I left inspired to be better and to do much with my life. 
to love and support unconditionally.
to never give up on fashion.
and to be exceptionally kind and sincere to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment